CrossFit London Dress Day – Saturday July 14th 2012
There are just 3 days left in the CrossFit London Cross Dress Day Challenge!
This is the plan for the day:
10:00am – Gym Opens
10:15am – Group Workout
11:30am – Dress Day Workout
12:00pm – Lunch!
We will have a potluck lunch, and CrossFit London will provide an 85lb roast pig! Members can sign up at the gym to bring items or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming what they will bring.
Make sure you charge your batteries and have space on your cameras, so you can take lots of photos and videos of the Dress Day workout!
Friends and family are welcome to join in on the Group Workout – it will be a fun, big group workout. If you can’t make it for the Group Workout, come whenever you can to watch the Dress Day workout or just for lunch!
Instructions for Dress Day Participants – you have 3 days left to achieve your goals… if that doesn’t happen:
- Be here by 11:00am at the latest!
- Bring your outfit – Men must have a dress of their choice, and Women must have a MEN’S suit and mustache (of their choice!)
- You are allowed to wear proper running shoes
- Be prepared for a challenging workout!
- If you’re not here, and you’re supposed to be, there WILL be consequences!
See you on Saturday!