Completion of the CrossFit Bootcamp is one of two ways to become a full-time member at the gym. The Bootcamp lasts one month long and is designed to introduce new members to the principles of CrossFit by demonstrating full-body functional movements and incorporating these new skills into a fun and challenging workout at the end of each class. Class sizes are limited to ensure personal coaching for each participant. Regardless of your previous exercise background or current fitness level, committing to the Bootcamp for one month will result in increased strength, endurance, balance, flexibility, and coordination. No one is ever asked to do more than what they are safely capable of, and with an ever-changing program, this training approach is motivating, challenging, and a lot of fun while getting you fit at the same time!
6AM Bootcamp Overview
- Schedule: 3 days/week (1 hr session/class)
- Morning Bootcamp: Monday/Wednesday/Friday (6:00-7:00 AM)
- Duration: 4 weeks in length
- Class Size: small groups (4-10 people) to allow for individualized coaching
- Typical Session: warm-up, skills instruction and coaching, finish with a workout and cooldown
- Nutrition: Nutrition education and support provided throughout the program, overseen by CrossFit London’s Registered Dietitian and Sports Nutritionist Jennifer Broxterman. Bootcamp cost includes a private group talk covering nutrition fundamentals provided by the dietitian and/or a CrossFit coach.
- Free Workout Journal: A free journal to track your workouts and progress throughout the Bootcamp will be provided to you upon receipt of your payment. You can pick this up at the gym in advance of the Bootcamp (journal includes tips to prepare for Bootcamp), or you can collect your journal on the first day of Bootcamp.
- Cost: $135 + HST
- FAQ: see a list of frequently asked Bootcamp questions
See Available Bootcamp Dates Below:
*** No refund will be issued 10 days prior to the bootcamp start date.
*** No refund will be issued for missed classes, or deciding to stop the bootcamp.
We work very hard to get our clients results, but we can not be held accountable when you don’t put in the work.