Train 1-on-1 with our caring, professional coaching staff.
Training 1-on-1 with our coaching staff, you’ll work to achieve your goals – whether it’s changing your body composition, achieving an athletic feat, or simply improving your overall fitness.
Every personal training program is completely customized. We’ll examine your training history, needs, and goals to deliver the results you’re looking for. Every program includes:
- Guided goal setting, results tracking, and monitoring
- Custom workouts, programmed to your needs and ability level
- Movement selection designed to build on your current strengths, improve your weaknesses, and safely work around any previous injuries or limitations you may have
- Nutrition guidance to enhance your results
- Optional body composition testing to measure your amount of lean muscle and body fat percent
We have more than 15,000 hours of coaching experience training people of all different fitness levels and athletic backgrounds:
- Sport-specific training for athletes, including NHL and OHL hockey players, varsity athletes, CrossFit Regional competitors, runners and triathletes, and competitive athletes training for specific athletic goals
- People who are bored of their current gym routine, and are looking for better results
- People looking to improve their fitness after an injury or time away from exercise
- Post-pregnancy mothers
- Clients we’ve helped lose more than 50-100+ pounds in weight loss
We begin all personal training engagements with a FREE 1-on-1 consultation. Sit down with a coach to talk about your goals, get a realistic timeframe for achieving them, and receive a day-to-day action plan on what it will take to get there. This is an opportunity to get comfortable and ask questions, allowing you to see if our program is right for you.
Book Your Free Personal Training Consultation
Click below to learn more and sign up for your free 1-on-1 consultation. On the next page, you’ll provide a few pieces of information, and we’ll contact you right away to get started.